Hemorrhoids are described as a condition in which an itching or painful mass of dilated veins in the anal tissue swelling occurs. Hemorrhoids or piles are the medical terms used for the condition of varicose veins or swelling and inflammation of veins in the rectum and anus.
The two most common types of Hemorrhoid are external and internal.
Treatment of hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are very treatable. Treatments can both medical and natural with severe cases treated by surgery.
Here are some tips to get temporary relief or instant hemorrhoids.
• A hot sitz bath with a bidet, extendable shower, preparation H or cold compress, can provide temporary relief of hemorrhoids.
• A patient must keep the area clean and dry with hemorrhoids creams or suppositories.
Treatment of hemorrhoids by natural methods
Here are some natural ways of treatment of hemorrhoids:
• Control of constipation and diarrhea.
• drink plenty of water and ate fiber-rich bulking agents such as plantain and phylum to help create a soft stool that is easy to pass to lessen the irritation of existing hemorrhoids.
• Taking herbs and dietary supplements such as butcher’s broom, horse chestnut, bromelain, and Japanese pagoda tree extracts to strengthen rectal vein walls. Recent studies have supported natural botanicals such as butchers Broom, Horse Chestnut, and bioflavonoids as an effective treatment for hemorrhoids.
• Topical application of natural astringents and soothing agents, such as witch hazel (astringent), Geranium and Aloe Vera.
• Reduce the rectal pressure and improving posture; using the squatting position for bowel movements.
Medical Treatment Hemorrhoid
Chronic or severe cases require specific medical treatment hemorrhoids. What follows is a standard medical treatment hemorrhoids.
• Hemorrhoidolysis / Galvanic Electrotherapy is a highly effective and painless treatment hemorrhoids. It includes the desiccation of the hemorrhoid by electrical current.
• The expansion is the treatment includes stretching of the anal sphincter muscle, but has side effects.
• In the treatment of rubber ligature, elastic bands are applied on an internal hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. In a few weeks, the withered hemorrhoid is sloughed off during normal bowel movements.
• In sclerotherapy or injection therapy, sclerosant or hardening agent is injected into hemorrhoids. It causes the vein walls to collapse and the hemorrhoids to shrivel.
• In the treatment of cryosurgery, a touch of a frozen cryoprobe is used to destroy hemorrhoidal tissues.
• With laser, infrared or treatment of coagulation BICAP, laser, infrared beam, or electricity is used to cauterize the affected tissues.
• hemorrhoidectomy is a surgical procedure to excise and remove hemorrhoids.
Surgery is the only treatment option for extreme cases, such as prolapse, thrombosis, or strangulated hemorrhoids.
Contribute a better translation
Natural Remedy for Hemorrhoids